S/S Paul Wahl 3 days luxury cruise
Joy and happiness wellbeing – enjoy a safe luxury vacation in Lake Saimaa Finland!
Located in Finland, and shaped by moving ice thousands of years ago, Saimaa offers an amazing site for unique cruise experiences on board of a luxury steamer yacht that is one of a kind.
Welcome to the safest expedition cruise in the world. During this trip we learn about Lake Saimaa history and how ice age formed this special place with it’s unique features and shapes.
Welcome on board to safest cruise on planet. On the first day of our expedition we visit the national park of Linnansaari with a professional guide. In the evening we’ll expirience traditional Finnish sauna followed by a delicious Finnish dinner.
The second day is all about searching for the Saimaa ringed seal. The Saimaa ringed seal was isolated to Lake Saimaa after ice age. While having a lesson about protecting the very special nature we have here we cruise to Punkaharju ridge area. Punkaharju is known as the most beautiful sand ridge area in the world. It is the place where Finnish travelling business first started in the 18th century.
On our third day we travel through the rocky labyrinths of Saimaa and meet the local fishermen. What an amazing meal can be done from fresh catch if Vendice! After this cruise expedition you know a lot more about the last ice age and the cleanest and safest isolated place in the world, Lake Saimaa. After amazing day we cruise back to Savonlinna.
Your travels back and forth are organized by us including a private jet from your convenient location to Savonlinna airport and private transport from the airport to the yacht.
We look forward to seeing on you board!
1. day Savonlinna departure at 4pm.
- champagne reception on board
- introducing ship and crew
- evening cruise 3 hours
- special dinner on board with fine wines
- overnight on board
- cruise through historic Pihlajavesi
- during the cruise making handmade spa treatment products with local expert
- special wellbeing lunch during the cruise
- forrest yoga and exploring nature around us
- traditional finnish sauna experience with spa treatments using also own handmade products and swimming in the lake
- dinner onboard
- leisure time and relax
- evening snacks
- overnight onboard
- cruise to Linnansaari National park waters
- guided hiking and exploring in the beautiful island and preparing lunch in the nature, picking up nature products also to take home for wellbeing, duration 3 hours
- enjoying cruise to Savonlinna
- transfer arrangements
The crew is on board and available for the customers at all times.
Price16 900 e Private charter
Price includes VAT.
- transfers to/from Savonlinna harbour
- cruise & accommodation in luxury suite, in unique steam ship
- bedlinen, towels, bath rubs, slippers
- crew & host services
- excursions, guiding
- entry fees
- all meals, drinks and snacks
- sauna services and drinks
- Other programs such as paddlind or fishing excursions (booked as advance)
- Premium wines selected from the sommelier
- Masseur services and other spa treatments
For more information, please contact
Captain Janne Leinonen
Phone +358 50 368 2287